Drew Accomando, CPT, FRC, FMS
Drew is the head trainer and rehabilitation specialist at ATP. He holds a degree in Health and Physical Education Teaching as well as additional certifications geared towards improving mobility and maximizing performance, including Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) and Functional Movement System (FMS).
He has served as the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for multiple teams at Staples High School over the past 5 years and has helped:
- The 2019 Boys Baseball team win the FCIAC State Championship and the 2023 team to State Runner-Up
- The 2022 and 2023 Boys Lacrosse team win the Class LL State Championship (first back-to-back wins in program history)
- The 2023 Boys Basketball team to State Runner-Up (first time in program history)
He has helped produce 4 All-Americans, including the 2023 Baseball State Gatorade Player of the Year. Multiple athletes under his training have gone on to play at the:
- Collegiate-Level: USC, U Penn, Virginia Tech, Georgetown, Villanova, Tufts, UConn, and many more
- Professional-Level: including The New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, San Diego Padres, and Kansas City Royals
- Olympic-Level: The U.S. Ski Team
Drew was a four-year varsity baseball player at Eastern Connecticut State University, where he served as Team Captain and Strength Coach. After college Drew went on to compete at the Crossfit Games level. He was a member of the 2016 Crossfit Milford Games team and the 2017 Crossfit Milford Regional team. He has recently competed as a partner-team in the 2023 HYROX Games, where he received a Silver Medal, earning a ticket to the HYROX World Championship in 2024.
From individuals with special needs to professional athletes - Drew's programs are personalized to meet his client's needs. Drew has helped clients lose over 100lb and gain over 30lbs of muscle. He often states "Feel good, look good, move well" and become "Pain free, built strong."