It can be overwhelming when it comes to supplements. There are a million options all promoting a positive benefit. To cut through the nonsense, we recommend the following:
- FIRST: Determine your goal. What are you looking to gain or avoid through supplementation?
- SECOND: Find the best products for that goal. (Which ones are the most research-backed)?
- THIRD: Find the best version of that product (because there are plenty of less-than ideal variations of them out there).
Below, we provided recommendations for 5 different goals. If you are looking to immediately purchase a product, each one is linked to a supplement dispensary through one of two companies, "Thorne" or "Designs For Health". Both of which are highly reputable for quality & effectiveness, being:
- Clinically-Researched (including through the Mayo Clinic, the Cleveland Clinic, National Institutes of Health, and MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Third-Party Tested
- NSF & NSF Sport Certified
- Contain Only Clean Ingredients